Don't forget these...
A rare catch of reclaimed American Walnut from the lumber yard. This one won't be around often.
This dice tower is made of two equal halves and held together with neodymium magnets. This allows it to be separated into two parts that sit neatly within any one of our dice trays.
- Sits 40mm above the table to roll from outside a tray to the landing area
- Can be used separately with your existing tray, so long as it is 40mm or less above the table level
- Quality wood with a Danish oil and Beeswax finish
- Holds securely together when assembled
- Stores and transports easily
- Sold separately, or as part of a set (see gaming sets)
Walnut is a very popular furniture grade wood with dark grey colours and interlocking grain patterns.