This dice tower is made of two equal halves and held together with neodymium magnets. This allows it to be separated into two parts that sit neatly within any one of our dice trays, or drawers.
- Sits 40mm above ground to roll from outside a tray and role neatly in its landing tray
- Can be used separately with your existing tray, so long as it is 40mm or less above the table level
- Quality wood with a glossy shellac finish
- Holds securely together when assembled
- Stores and transports easily
- Note this item is also sold as a set (this item is the tower only - set sold separately. Photo is for example only)
Ironbark is one of Australia's hardest woods, often used for fence posting and construction or fine furniture. It will last you for generations.