Beautifully crafted, absolutely loving the dice tower & tray and so glad we found this quality of handmade in Australia ready to ship!
Bought this dice tower for a friend. They absolutely loved it!!
Excellent quality and very fast shipping. Thank you so much!
Don't forget these...
This dice tower is made of two equal halves and held together with neodymium magnets. This allows it to be separated into two parts that sit neatly within any one of our dice trays.
- Sits 40mm above the table to roll from outside a tray to the landing area
- Can be used separately with your existing tray, so long as it is 40mm or less above the table level
- Quality wood with a glossy shellac finish
- Holds securely together when assembled
- Stores and transports easily
- Sold separately, or as part of a set (see gaming sets)
Jarrah is one of Australia's hardest and darkest woods is grain varies from dark red to dark brown or nearly black and the wood will darken with age.